What you will learn
- How to get started with app development and create your very first iOS app
- How to implement a range of features using the Swift programming language
- How to distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code and follow programming best practices in Swift
- The process and steps required to get your app on the App Store
- Organisations are increasingly utilising mobile applications to deliver their products and services.
- Median salary for iOS Developer = USD$40,000 – USD $80,000 (in the USA).
Build your first app
⏱️ 8-12 weeks
In this part you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch. You will be introduced to the Swift programming language and learn how to utilise the Apple developer tools to build an app.
- Understand and use the Swift programming language;
- Use and explain the Apple developer tools: including Xcode, Interface Builder, Documentation Browser;
- Confidently converse with iOS developers, understanding the basics of coding and App development;
- Design, develop and build your own simple iOS Apps.
Work with augmented reality (AR) and the web
⏱️ 12-15 weeks
In this part you will learn how to build AR apps with Xcode and look at the different ways to integrate web content into your iOS apps.
- Use ARKit to create augmented reality scenes and objects for your apps
- Test and debug your AR app
- Connect to web services to fetch or send info to and from your app
Project: Create an iOS app from start to finish
⏱️ 15-20 weeks
In this part you will work on your very own project where you will go through the process of designing and prototyping your very own app.
- Incorporate effective design principles (and Human Interface Guidelines) into yourapp
- Utilisebrainstorming, planning, prototyping and testing into yourapp concept
- Testand evaluateyourapp with an audienceto gainfeedback
- Explainthe steps involved in getting an app onto the App Store
In this Professional Certificate program you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch.
Find out how to program in Swift and utilise the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK) and Apple developer tools (Xcode, debugger, analyzer and iOS Simulator) to create mobile apps which can be sold via the App Store.
In each course you will work through a range of lessons and projects which will focus on Swift programming and teach you about various aspects of app development. These lessons will provide you with the practical, hands-on skills needed to embark on a career in app development.
In addition, a number of app development companies will share their experiences in building and developing apps so you can find out what it really takes to turn your brilliant idea into a functioning product.
- Organisations are increasingly utilising mobile applications to deliver their products and services. Accordingly, we’ve seen an increased demand in the job market for experienced Mobile App Developers with native iOS and Android development experience.
- Median salary for iOS Developer = AUD$70-$100,000 (in Australia) (Hudson Salary Guide 2018) (Hays Salary Guide 2018) or USD$40,000 – USD $80,000 (in the USA).
- Career prospects for people with similar training include Application Developer, Mobile App Developer, Web and Mobile Application Developer, Software Developer, iOS Developer.
Specification: Photo stack Product and The Complete Guide to 3D Modeling with Blender
1 review for Photo stack Product and The Complete Guide to 3D Modeling with Blender